LATICRETE® 302 Waterproof membrane is a high quality; Polymer fortified cementitious waterproofing slurry. This product meets & exceeds requirements for ZDB-Merkblatt/ DIN 18156-2 IBH.
- PACKAGING Full Unit : 20 Kg bags. Available in Grey & White colours.
- Mixing : Approximately 6 Litres of water for 20 Kg bag of powder.
- Approximate Coverage: 20 kg bag 2 mm 8 m2
- *9237 liquid is applied in 2 coats for a total wet thickness of 1.0 – 1.5 mm. Coverage varies based on substrate texture & porosity, and application technique.
Features & Benefits
- Recommended for wall & floor in wet areas such as toilets, bathrooms, and kitchen.
- Designed for Water tanks waterproofing (For drinking water tanks, need approval as per local regulations)
- For Cellar walls
- For roof top waterproofing.
- Energy saving reflective waterproof coating.
- Balconies and terraces.
- Surface protection for structural concrete (as protection against CO2, Chlorides, Sulphate, Humidity)
- For Grain Silos.
- Excellent bond on the substrates and good adhesion under water impact.
- Smooth & creamy slurry. Easy to apply.
- Ready to use just mix with water.
- Good sealing properties against water under high hydrostatic pressure.
- Good abrasion and scrap resistance. Can withstand foot traffic without protective cover.
- Good climate resistance.
- Rooftop waterproofing and energy saving reflective coating (L 302 White)