.255 MULTIMAX is a patented, versatile polymer modified thin-set that provides maximum non-sag performance on walls, maximum build up of up to 3/4″ (18 mm) without shrinkage for floors and maximum coverage due to its lightweight creamy smooth consistency. In addition, 255 MULTIMAX is reinforced with Kevlar® to provide maximum strength and durability. GreenGuard certified, and now contains >10% post-consumer recycled content.
- Product #: 0255-0040-2X
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.:6784229 (and other Patents)
- Packaging Sizes: 18.2 kg bag; 63 bags per pallet.
- Available Colors: Grey & White colours.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Exterior Glue Plywood
- Ceramic Tile
- Gypsum Wallboard
- Mortar Bed
- Cement Backer Board
- Concrete Block
- Concrete Masonry
- Brick Masonry
- Cement Plaster/Render
Features & Benefits
- Revolutionary patented formula combines excellent workability with optimum medium bed performance.
- Reinforced with Kevlar for maximum strength and performance.
- Incredible non-sag performance, even with heavy tile.
- High coverage—15% more than conventional thin-sets.
- Lightweight mortar—very smooth and easy to trowel.
- Excellent medium bed performance, 3/4″ (19 mm) thick without shrinkage.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- DS-255.0 (English)