A premium, factory prepared, polymer fortified unsanded portland cement grout designed to be mixed with water. Formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, graded aggregates, polymers and color-fast pigments. Provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and durable. For narrow joints (1/8″ [3 mm] or less) between soft bisque glazed wall tile, non-vitreous clay tile, marble and stone.
- Product #: 1644-0XXX-2
- Packaging Sizes: 10 lb (4.5 kg) cartons, 25 lb (11.3 kg) bags, 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags
- Available Colors: 29
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- DS-258.0 (English)
Features & Benefits
- Mix with water; or for improved performance, fortify with 1776 Grout Enhancer.
- Excellent for wet and dry areas.
- Non-dusting, non-spalling and non-yellowing.
- Easy maintenance.
- Easy application and clean-up.
- No pre-soaking or wetting tile.
- No damp curing required.
- Available in a range of exciting non-fading colors for interior and exterior use.