LATICRETE® 190 Sealer, for porous surfaces, is an invisible, penetrating sealer that protects against stains, soiling, discolouration and efflorescence. It is a clear, non-flammable solution which cures to an invisible water repellant coating. When used on grout joints, brick masonry or porous tile and natural stone, it will reduce staining and water absorption. It will not noticeably change the colour of the tile, masonry or grout.
Features & Benefits
- Protects grout joints form soil and stains.
- Reduces water absorption of tile grout, mortar, ceramic tile, brick & stone..
- Seals and protects porous grout, adobe masonry, porous natural stone, quarry tile, terracotta, brick and stone
- Permanent – one application is all that is needed for enduring protection.
- Weather resistant – protects tile and brick installations from weather and frost.
- Easy to apply – no special tools required..
- Water base – non-flammable.
20l pail; 36 pails per pallet.
Varies widely depending on the porosity of the material being treated.