LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive is a chemical resistant, epoxy adhesive that will bond to most sound, clean surfaces. Adhesive spreads easily and cleans with water while fresh. LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive is a factory-proportioned kit consisting of epoxy resin, hardener and chemical resistant silica filler. LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive can be used in interior and exterior (see limitations) walls and floors, wet and dry areas.
- Product #: 0300-0001-2
- Packaging Sizes: 2 pouches of Part A total weight 2.1 lbs (1.0 kg), 2 pouches of Part B total weight 4.1 lbs (1.9 kg), 2 bags of Part C Powder total weight 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- DS-633.0 (English)
Features & Benefits
- Water cleanable.
- No flammable solvents are required to clean tools or finished work.
- Ideal for installing moisture sensitive marble and agglomerate tiles.
- Ideal for the installation of resin backed tile, mosaics, stone, and agglomerates.
- Non-staining on white and light-colored marble.
- High bond strength.
- Maximum chemical resistance.
- Conforms to EN 12004 and ISO 13007 with a R2 Classification