LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive
(ANSI A 118.3 EN 12004 & ISO 13007 with a classification of R2T)
LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for spot bonding fixing method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces. LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive maintains its non-sag consistency at high temperatures up to 35°C.
Features & Benefits
• Fast Permanent Bond – 45 minutes to 1 hour set time.
• Easy to Use – 1:1 mixing ratio by volume.
• Non-Staining – ideal for white and light colored marbles, other stones and tiles.
• Withstands shock and vibration.
• Durable permanent bond, will not deteriorate over time.
• Safe – no solvents.
• Non-Sag – when applied up to 25 mm thick.
• Rapid version is available; 5 – 8 minute set up.
• Approved by the following building code bodies for exterior installations: ICC, IBC.
10 l . All components packed in one carton, 32 cartons per pallet. Available in standard and rapid versions.
8 l Mini Kit: 8 x 1 l units packed in one carton, 32 cartons per pallet. Available in standard and rapid versions.
Combine equal volumes of LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive Part A and LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive Part B (1:1).
Do not mix more than approximately 0.5 l of LATAPOXY® 310 Rapid Stone Adhesive at a time.
out of plumb
|LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive Thickness||Approximate
Coverage/10 Liter Units
|Plumb Wall – 3 mm||3 mm||27.9 – 30.2 m2|
|6 mm||6 mm||14 – 16 m2|
|12 mm||12 mm||7 – 7.5 m2|